Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Fresh Start




This is my first blog post.

I'm a little nervous, not sure what to say...

Hmm a little bio maybe?

I'm currently a 1st grade teacher. I make and sell cards on etsy (thirtytworoses.etsy.com).
If I had a million dollars I'd go to Hawaii and the rest would go into a bank. I suppose that says much about me.

Oh, and I'd love to buy a whole closet full of new clothes and shoes.

Oohh...


In desperate need of inspiration for my cards...any good ideas?



By the way, I'm willing to give away 5 cards to anyone who would like a handmade greeting card. Please let me know the occasion, or just pick something you'd like on my etsy site.
Here's a sample...

It can be used for an anniversary, wedding, or to send love...

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Just leaving a comment as you requested....
    You should get inspired by beautiful places!! or eras...like the 1950's, the roaring 20's etc. Love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pics! would love to see more of your cards :)

    ReplyDelete