Friday, December 25, 2009

California

I know I haven't been faithful to this blog. But I have been away this past week on a California eating excursion. I'm not sure how else to describe it except that I ate my way through California. Thank you to Mark and Hannah for being wonderful hosts and showing us how yummy Cali really is.

In and Out, Late night 2nd and 3rd dinners, Chick-fil-A, all you can eat sushi, all you can eat korean bbq meat, yogurtland, red mango, Las Vegas Buffets (Bellagio, Rio), McRibs and even veggie burgers!

This is the real kicker. We were only there for 7 and 1/2 days. I still feel stuffed!

I would love to post pictures, but my camera broke halfway through the trip, so I'll have to rely on a friend from the trip to post his pictures.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment