Saturday, December 26, 2009

He knows how to woo a girl




He's so cute right???!
Sometimes he even has these John Mayer-esque looks as he tries to say the words. So funny...
I think he's trying to speak english, but I'm not sure at some parts...
But he's got most of the right notes on that ukulele!


I should really start scrapbooking and making more cards. I need something new and fresh! Anyone have any themes or occasions I should make cards for?


1. My Best Friend (Scrapbook LO), 2. Cuz i love you more than i could ever promise..., 3. Oh! the places you'll go...., 4. Summer Love, Elles Studio GD July




That last photo is my new favorite scrapbook artist, Tara Anderson. She has the most beautiful embellishments and neat layout ideas.  I'd ask her to make me a scrapbook anyday.
spaceball.gif

1 comment:

  1. To think that a little boy like that could play guitar and sing better than me.. is depressing..

    ReplyDelete