Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Joy of Friends



I am so thankful for my friends.
I wish I had a picture with all of them, but here's only a few..

First, my hardworking factory workers. Thanks for coming out and making many, many cards. Even though you left us June, you still came back strong. Tiff, I know you hate cards now, but thank you so much for enduring hours with me. And even for both your own creations! I'm selling those by the way!


Susan, you are seriously a great worker! But more importantly a great friend. Thanks for your suggestions, help in mass-producing and the beaaauttttiful pictures below. Angela, thanks for your moral support. I know if you could, you'd make a 100 by yourself for me. :)



This is Soojin. Just kidding. But really, just imagine her face there: it's pretty much Soojin. I don't have a picture of you. But thank you for your hospitality and your Stampin' Up supplies. I'd say at least 50% of the cards were made with your supplies. I'm putting in an order. Don't worry.

Thank you ladies! Thanks Stephen for listening to all this card talk and wanting to help, even if I didn't let you. :)


Now, onto the serious stuff. Here's some cards that lovely Susan took for me today. Beautiful.






Now on to Saturday's sale...
Ooh! More info about that....
It's a family who wants to adopt a child from Russia. They are raising money through this event by having people sell their "craft" or if they work for a company and would like to sell products (Stampin' Up, Tupperware) they are invited as well.

This Saturday 12/5 from 10 AM to 3 PM at Indigo Hotel in Palatine, IL.
See you there!



2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL pics and BEAUTIFUL cards!! Wish I really could've actually helped you make some... but I will be there on Saturday with Hyunnie for continued support and anything else you need :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I'm on your blog! It was fun making the cards :) Sorry I can't be there this Saturday, but I know your cards will be a hit. Save some so I can buy some later!

    ReplyDelete